In order to process orders, AMS, Inc. may send cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - to your computer that allows us to identify and track your browser. Our servers are set to automatically record log information sent by your computer when you visit the AMS website. The log information may include your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. AMS, Inc. may also track the use of web links within our website in order to determine what information is helpful to our visitors, and what is not.
AMS, Inc. only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of AMS, Inc. in the following limited circumstances:
- We have the consent of the appropriate party.
- Sharing information is necessary for the purpose of processing personal information on your behalf.
- Access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of AMS, Inc., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
AMS, Inc. Main Office
105 Harrison St.
American Falls, ID 83211
Toll Free: 800-635-7330