The Ekman Dredge is great for collecting sludge and sediment samples. Nominal bucket dimensions are 6in wide X 6in height X 6in deep with an approximate sampling footprint of 36 square inches. With it being spring-loaded, it is triggered to close using a messenger that travels down the attached rope, or by pushing on the top with the optional 5’ extension handle. The Ekman Dredge is made with 300 series stainless steel. It includes the dredge, messenger, 100' nylon rope, and a carrying case. An optional 5’ extension handle is also available. The Ekman Dredge is constructed of 300 series stainless steel.
- #53779 - (1) Ekman Dredge Storage Bucket w/ Lid
- #445.12 - (1) Ekman Dredge Messenger
- #445.00 - (1) 1/4" X 100' Nylon Rope
- #53864 - (1) 5' Stainless Steel Ekman Extension Handle w/ Trigger
- #445.13 - (1) Ekman Dredge Cable Kit
For questions on availability, Contact us or see our FAQ section.