Telescoping soil auger kits have an internal extension that allows the sampler to extend from 4' to 8' with the simplicity of a snapper pin!
These soil auger kit setups are 5' 4" long when not extended. They are designed for easy transport and storage, and they come with one (1) 18” Telescoping Cross Handle, one (1) inner extension, one (1) outer extension, one (1) soil auger – regular, mud, or sand – and three (3) snapper pins. The snapper pins are used to lock the cross handle, extensions, and soil auger together. To enhance the performance of this auger, order the optional 18" Ratcheting Cross Handle. Various additional soil augers may be ordered separately. The auger included in this kit has a carbon steel bail, stainless steel cylinder, and high-carbon steel bits with tungsten carbide hard-surfacing. The cross handle and extensions are made of chromoly.
- Non-Extendable Length – 5' 4"
- Partially Extended Length – 6' 6"
- Fully Extended Length – 8'
Please make sure any AMS samplers you intend to use together share a common connection type.
Achievable depth is dependent on soil conditions.
Kit weighs 6.90lbs!
- #301.08 - (1) 2-1/4” Regular Auger, Telescoping
- #407.35 - (2) 4' – 8' Telescoping Extension
- #406.81 - (1) 18" Telescoping Cross Handle
- #406.84 - (1) 18" Ratcheting Cross Handle, Telescoping
- #12766 - (1) 1/4" X 2" Snapper Pin (1-3/4" Usable)
See Connection Types for more information.
For questions on availability, Contact us or see our FAQ section.