The Gas Vapor Probe 6" Implant Drive Kit connects to AMS GVP extension rods and allows you to drive 6” (152mm) vapor implants to your target depth, using a rotary hammer drill or manual slide hammer attachment. This kit is used for permanent soil gas monitoring, underground storage tank monitoring, groundwater sampling, air sparging, vapor extraction monitoring, and as a pressure measurement point in vacuum testing. It also allows a user to obtain or collect a soil gas sample by positioning or placing a 6” implant in the subsurface, and subsequently withdraw a sample of soil atmosphere through the implant from the target sampling horizon.
The stainless steel post run tubing solid ends of AMS vapor implants allow for an anchor point to be threaded on or open hole placement. The vapor implants have an outer diameter of 0.50-inches (12.7mm), and a screen pore size of 0.0057-inches (.15mm). They can reach over 100 feet (33m).
- #21010 - (1) 6" Stainless Steel Implant, Stepped Fitting
- #55463 - (1) 5/8" National Fine Gas Vapor Probe 6" Implant Tip Drive End
- #55466 - (1) Dedicated Stainless Steel Vapor Point
- #214.98 - (1) 3/16" ID X 1/4" OD X 50' Fluoropolymer Tubing
- #214.99 - (1) 3/16" ID X 1/4" OD X 100' Fluoropolymer Tubing
- #215.00 - (1) 3/16" ID X 1/4" OD X 250' Fluoropolymer Tubing
- #215.03 - (1) 1/4" ID X 3/8" OD X 50' Fluoropolymer Tubing