The Original Gas Vapor Probe (GVP) Kit is excellent for shallow gas vapor sampling in easily penetrable soils for preliminary testing. To use the GVP, attach the Cross Handle or an optional Slide Hammer to the GVP string using the Cross Handle/Slide Hammer Adapter. Place the Liner Rod inside the Base Section when driving the GVP to prevent soil entry. Both the Liner Rod and Base Section have threaded Couplings for attachment to an Extension with a Liner Rod. Replace the Cross Handle/Slide Hammer Adapter with the Barbed Adapter when collecting a soil gas sample.
*Note: The original GVP use both 1/2" NF and 5/8" NC connections.
- #401.26 - (1) 10" Cross Handle w/ Grips, 5/8" Thread
- #427.02 - (1) 3' Original Gas Vapor Probe Stainless Steel Extension w/ Liner Rod & Coupling
- #427.07 - (1) 12" Original Gas Vapor Probe Base Only
- #427.25 - (1) 12" Original Gas Vapor Probe Stainless Steel 3/16" Liner Rod w/ Coupling
- #427.04 - (1) 12" Original Gas Vapor Probe Stainless Steel Base Adapter
- #427.11 - (1) Original Gas Vapor Probe Barbed Adapter for 3/16" ID Tubing
- #400.96 - (1) Compact Slide Hammer, 5/8" Thread
- #427.09 - (1) Original Gas Vapor Probe Stainless Steel 1/2" National Fine Coupling
- #427.05 - (1) 4' Original Gas Vapor Probe Stainless Steel Extension w/ Liner Rod & Coupling
- #214.98 - (1) 3/16" ID X 1/4" OD X 50' Fluoropolymer Tubing
See Connection Types for more information.
For questions on availability, Contact us or see our FAQ section.