Sub-Slab Gas Vapor Probe Kits are used to sample for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) beneath floor slabs during vapor intrusion investigations. Sub-Slab Kits provide a semi-permanent probe that allows for repeated sampling over time in order to assess the potential of contaminated vapor intrusion beneath the floor slab of a building.
The Sub-Slab GVP Tamper-Resistant Kit includes all of the components that this Sub-Slab GVP Basic Kit does, but it does have a screw-in top cap that will help prevent vandalism or other unwanted use of the sampling point.
Kit weighs 2lbs!
- #21008 - (1) 3" Stainless Steel Implant, 1/4" SS Compression
- #52953 - (1) Sub-Slab Tube Plug (FEP)
- #13460 - (1) Female Connector SS-400-7-4
- #13462 - (1) Plug HH-1/4 NPT
- #13463 - (1) Stainless Steel Hose Barb Adapter SS-4-HC-1-4
- #52952 - (1) 1/4" X 12" Sub-Slab Stainless Steel Vapor Shaft Tube